
We went to a brand new place to eat right smack in the middle of a corn field. It was only minutes from where we live. Usually for anything above a burger we have to venture to a bigger city.
The staff was SOO friendly and genuine. We got an entree, bruschetta and desert for 18 bucks! That is so cheap for the amount of food we got! Every 2 hours they play the song...when the moon hits your eyes like a big pizza pie...it's amore'. Everyone sings and toasts together. Meanwhile they have 2 local musicians playing in the back round....I LOVE IT! The only part that sucked was it was HOT...like my line capris soaked to the core HOT! I hate being hot, but the atmopshere was so electric I sucked it up.


The fresh bruschetta was so flavorful!

The only had four main items (besides homemade pizza) menus because it was all made outside or in a very small kitchen. We both had the Chicken Linguine with Parmesan sauce....melted in your mouth!
The only Appy they had was a huge basket of nachos with all the fixings...it would be fun to go with a group of people buy some bottles of wine and hang out. They have fire pits, walking trails and that weird golf game with strings.
In other news I am trying to get my classroom ready (GAG!) But I have yet another class about 2 hours from home later this week... Those people that think teachers have their summers off to watch soaps and eat bon bons really should hang out with me or any teacher for June July and August!
NEXT POST: Family Trip to Amusement Park HURLORAMA!


What a great place to have dinner! It sounds delicious and fun.
It was sooo yummy! I can't wait to go back when it is a bit cooler!
Happy Anniversary!! Here's to many more years . . .
By the way, I'm feeling your "Going back to school" pain!!
Happy Anniversary, you two! Lots of love from our family to yours!!
Yum! That food looked so good.
Happy anniversary!