Crammin

TEACHBROECK On 6:11 AM

Fishin
Fishin,
originally uploaded by teachbroeck.
Well we rounded off our very busy summer with a quick trip up north. It was pretty much as rustic as you can get. Our cells phones did not even work. We went with my step-father-in-law's family, who can be very annoying and obnoxious. It wasn't all that bad, and it felt so good to spend 3 whole days as a family.
Jdog's dad broke his shoulder, which is no big deal except he hauls milk for the same guy and so J has to pick up that slack......ahhh well I guess since I am BACK TO WORK ANYWAY! it is not that big of deal.
Yesterday was pretty low key here at school...with morning meetings and then time to work in my room. Today will be mostly curriculum work in the computer lab....blech! I don't really mind it; buy some of the more "traditional teachers" moan and bitch about it the whole time. Tonight we have an open house.... usually I think it is a joke because after 3 years the kids know me and my room....so do most the parents for that matter, but I have 3 new students so it will be interesting to meet some new skeptics...I mean PARENTS!!!!
Good luck to all of you that teach or have little ones heading off to structured education.

PS:I normally am NOT a huge icecream fan, but this little dream was SO yummmy!!!! TRY IT!

0 Responses "Crammin"