It is soooo friggin hot....
I think battle in our home is almost over.... it has been a pretty quiet battle....K only knows some thing is up because he slept in the basement. My heart hurts more when I hold in the anger...I can't do it...I love him I miss him.....I don't want to be angry.
As a wife how do you know how much to give and how much to save for yourself?
What is the difference between being forgiving and tolerant to unacceptable behavior?
We will be fine....we always are...the hurt just always stays there...dormant until I drink a bottle of wine
I think battle in our home is almost over.... it has been a pretty quiet battle....K only knows some thing is up because he slept in the basement. My heart hurts more when I hold in the anger...I can't do it...I love him I miss him.....I don't want to be angry.
As a wife how do you know how much to give and how much to save for yourself?
What is the difference between being forgiving and tolerant to unacceptable behavior?
We will be fine....we always are...the hurt just always stays there...dormant until I drink a bottle of wine


Hi, Friend. I was thinking the problem wasn't so hurtful. I am here if you need anything.......to talk.....or vent......or drink. Loveyou.........
It's hot here in Sacamento too!!! I hope you are feeling better, and things are going better. Take care . . . drink . . .have fun!
I'm not sure what happened so I don't think I can give accurate advice. I don't think I could give advice anyway in my current situation :p