Blue eyes

TEACHBROECK On 7:06 AM

Blue eyes
Blue eyes,
originally uploaded by teachbroeck.
Today is the last day I babysit....as much as I complained in the last post....it wasn't about him....just the situation...I will miss him!

Saw Harry Potter last night...K got a tad scared. It was good. Guess I really don't have any authority to critque it because I am not a fan. CALM DOWN! I don't not like the books/movies I am just not in to Sci Fi too much. Imagine ME a Teacher, has not read ONE BOOK!

Today we have the Parent vs. Child end of the year softball game. It is 100 degress. I am trying to twist my own ankle before 5 pm so I don't have to sweat my arse off. Friday I am heading to a friend's house that actually lives by Targets and Mexican Resturants to have a thrift sale...I buy so much on line and it is more cost effective but once in ahwile something is just not right or doesn't fit...so I am bringing all that new stuff to make some quick cash. I can't part with most of K's stuff....I still believe I may need it one day!

Monday I start class. A bunch of really fun people are car pooling and the class is pretty low key so I am actaully looking forward to putting getting up putting something on other than a sports bra and "Go ahead Puke on Me clothes" and hanging out with GROWN UPS!

If one more person asks me if I am ready for school I am going to puke in my mouth a little. DON'T USE THE "S" word with until August 20 something people!

*Side note...I know mentioned somewhere on this blog that we needed trees cut down like 6 of them...2 which were HUGE pine trees...well it got put of for many various reasons...until yesterday after a very mean thing in our house happened that I will not discuss here and will only say it wasn't physical abuse or drugs or anything like that...my boundry got crossed and I am just not sure how to go from here because I am all about forgiveness but I am not the Lord Savior himself so it may take some time....ahh I feel like a crime was committed....it wasn't I just have certain things...or should I say WORDS (that are probably said in most houses across America) that I do not accpet out of people's mouths...let's just say the trees got cut.
Now in true teachbroeck style I would have loved to leave you with pictures of the beauts being hacked down and hauled away down the road WHOLE, but I was not crossing paths with a certian person and my camera was in the TB.

2 Responses "Blue eyes"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hhhhmmmmmmmmmmm.............interesting.............

  2. Hey there!! How have you been? Okay, so I for one am not going to mention that "S" word to you . . .I just hope you are soaking up every ounce of summer! How's the new car? I've been thinking about you and hoping you were doing well. Glad your Aventures in Babysitting (did you ever see that crazy movie? I used to love it!) are over. Well Missy, I hope you have a great day!