GOD BLESS THE USA! and Coors Light!

TEACHBROECK On 9:12 AM

It is Tuesday and I am still confused on the date...time ...etc...until Sunday when I ended up at the bar with my MIL and FIL for "b-day" drinks- it was a whirlwind of brats, booze, swimming, laughing and eating more during one day then is healthy!!!!! I feel so blessed to get to see so much of my friends and family, because they too have days off and partying on the mind. As usual I documented most of it with photos (the pool party got crazy and who cares about the Creative Memories party I had....well I did but you don't)


JDog's parents spend A LOT of time camping 20 minutes out of town. Seems funny to me who camps AWAY from town, but they have 5 other friends who get summer sites and it is their home away from home...spent some good nights up there drinking, eating and talking smart.

The night before my birthday AKA 4th of July KB had a "gathering". I think you can tell by the picture what we did. How many 30 year olds still play tippy cup?

We stumbled to the bar and YIPPIE for me my lovely Tina was there!

The "cake" I made for the family.

Some of the beautiful women in my family.

ME and K Dog at our house on the 4th. The whole time my cousin was taking the picture I was thinking PLEASE don't let my undies be showing!

Later that night KB and her hubby came over and it turned into a bigger crowd. APPLES to APPLES my favorite game!

Finally, a rest! July 5th I went to Tina's house for a break....and a swim...well we cracked beers at noon and then my hubby and her hubby and some friends joined us....gah!

Finally relaxation....K went with my parents to their cabin later on the 4th....by Saturday I missed her so much we drove up for the night.

Many more pics on FLICKR...trying to read and catch up with everyone else!

I really do have the best friends and family a girl could want.

1 Response to "GOD BLESS THE USA! and Coors Light!"

  1. Looks like you had a great time with family and friends. Your cake looks so good. How do you play tippy cup? And, I love the dog in the chair - my, oh , my your puppy is getting big!! Oh, last but not least, I dodn't see any undies!!
    Have a fantastic day!