I look skinny in a Gashog

TEACHBROECK On 2:36 PM



Good bye blue beaut....who brought my daughter home from the hospital when she was born
who was there for me through many a snow storm
who drove me home, when I shouldn't have
who kept us safe for 7 years
who Freakin depreciated the minute I drove it off the lot
who is beginning to rust everywhere
whose damn unlock remote is broke
who has cost me thousands in last two years
whose sunglasses holder falls open every 5 miles
GOODBYE!
HELLO ((sweet sweet leather, moon roof, temperature control, no rust I forgive you for being a gas hog because you make me look petite)) Trailblazer


WHAT? Sorry CAN'T HEAR YOU WAAAAAAAAAAY BACK THERE

Waaahahahaaaaaaaaa

6 Responses "I look skinny in a Gashog"

  1. Beautiful!!! I have a gas hog too, but damn it is worth it!!

  2. betsy says:

    SWEET RIDE!

  3. Kait says:

    Yay for new cars! It's always such a great feeling when you get to trade up!

  4. Anonymous says:

    I am so jealous! And you look AWESOME in it.

  5. Just checking in . . . How are you?

  6. Anonymous says:

    Good words.