36 weeks and the final shower

TEACHBROECK On 12:49 PM

My virgin margie....too bad my SIL forgot I am allergic to strawberry flavoring! Cute idea none the less
LOVED my caked...colors of the nursery
Me, SIL, SIL and MIL my hostesses of the "family" shower
her FIL had passed away the day before the "friend" shower. GO PACK GO
ME...36 weeks...tired of the yard drying up and then getting dumped on again, tired of waiting, tired of people saying "It is worth the wait", tired by the time I get out of the shower at 8am, tired of feeling like I want to cry, tired of work, tired of putting my socks on, tired of walking up stairs.
TIRED
**t on a good note...tomorrow I want to reveal the name! I was going to try and d a password protected post, but I can't figure it out...o'well not like I am going to post his SS number..and my address...who would want to stalk a crabby pregnant woman?

10 Responses "36 weeks and the final shower"

  1. Becca says:

    I STILL cannot believe you are that close!!

    Can't wait to see what you are going to name that sweet boy..

  2. That cake is really cute! It looks like you had a fun time! And you look just like i do next to my in laws... i feel like a freakin giant around them!! :)

    oh.. and you can do what i know another blog as done.. she posted her new babies name then in about a week went back to the post and deleted it and filled it in with the new code name!! I know that sounds like a lot of work right now but I think its a good way to do it...

  3. Christy says:

    Just know that after the baby is born, you'll be even more tired. Savor these last few weeks.

  4. Oh you look great!! I can't wait for him to be here, and to "meet" him. I'm excited to find out his name, I can't wait!!

    I've missed you. Glad to see you're doing well.

  5. Chastity says:

    That is a lovely name!

    BTW, you can't do password protected posts on blogger. You either have to make the whole blog private or nothing. Wordpress is the better option if you want PW protected posts, though I don't like Wordpress overall as much.

  6. Greg says:

    Hang in there!! You look pretty good for being so tired!

    So "is it worth it?" AHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA TOTALLY KIDDING:)

    Did I see right, that you and my wife may have a girls weekend this summer?? Lord help us!!

  7. the midwest will never be the same GREG!

  8. the midwest will never be the same GREG!

  9. caked? WHY DIDN'T SOMEONE TELL ME! PS Ryley I am sure you could make a much better cake, too bad you don't live closer to nowhere, WI

  10. Nellie says:

    I'm sorry you are so tired! It'll be over very soon... I can't wait to see pics! Good luck with everything!!