Sometimes at night I bribe K dog to rub my back, brush my hair or rub my feet...she has a natural gift of touch. J on the other hand is NOT gifted in the healing arts department...which I think he does on purpose so I don't keep asking him for back rub.
Anyway K went all out last night...She "Set up" shop and got her "supplies" all ready. It was so relaxing... I love times with her like this...not just because I am getting spoiled, but because I know soon enough her bedroom door will be shut to me and she will be doing her own makeup or texting her friends or on the computer reading my blog behind my back. HA!
But for now... Savor. Cherish. Love.



Her "Special" that day was tummy rubs for pregnant women. *melt*

Oh I cannot wait until Ava does that to me!!!! Sounds like a wonderful day for you.
I cannot wait until Ellie is old enough to give me massages cause G sucks at giving them or like yours, he pretends he's bad so I don't keep asking. Blah!
How much does she charge? Can I make an appointment?
HA Nellie...I could retire if she started taking appts!
What a sweetie pie. Enjoy it while it lasts!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.