Aren't normal human beings suppose to get head colds 2 maybe 3 times a year? I think this is my 5th or 6th. From reading other blogs it seems like all of you and your families have been battling the virusflubateriabrochialshit. Seriously, I want to ask my ob to cut my head off or at least my throat and nose.
GAH! I miss NyQuil!
Anyway sorry to be so down lately I just feel sick....and fat. VERY FAT.
Did you hear Bret Favre Retired. SAD.
Hear are some pics of 32 weeks...it is READ ACROSS AMERICA WEEK and it was red and white day today so save the fashion tips!

oh we got a new washer and dryer too...nothing fancy just the middle of the line to replace the 30 plus old stuff we had ...when the dryer went off the buzzer never shut off and it was LOUD! Actually J tried to disarm it and then it never shut off....it was a funny post that if I had a clear head and a thin waist I would have told.



looking good mama! ooooooooooh new washer/dryer! LOVE!!!!!
I think you look great! Love your new washer and dryer too! We just got rid of ours not too long ago, and I too think that they were made in the 70's. Fun fun!!
THAKN YOU 2...I was not fisihing for comliments...but you are too sweet!!
You look good for 32 weeks. Just wait until you are 39 weeks! Yikes. It is hard to even get in and out of your car, or off the couch for that matter.