Oh wait sorry....my mind is elsewhere....
33 weeks pregnant: Ways I feel like I am morphing into an infant:
1. I am so tired...I want to cuddle up and sleep all the time. Is this common or my age? Most things I read say women have a hard time getting sleep at night...not me, I PASS OUT...
2. When I get frustrated I just want someone else to take care of it
3. I shit a lot...enough said...but really it is like I eat and then it comes out...not normal for me.
4. I want to be NAKED....not because I am cute or feeling hot...because nothing fits and it is all UNCOMFORTABLE...
5. I cry too much
6. I eat whenever I feel like it...no schedule
7. I keep everyone up at night-in fact...sometimes Jdog has to go on the couch because I am snoring so loud....passed out with a 30 pound mound on my gut...SEXAY!
33 weeks pregnant: Ways I feel like I am morphing into an infant:
1. I am so tired...I want to cuddle up and sleep all the time. Is this common or my age? Most things I read say women have a hard time getting sleep at night...not me, I PASS OUT...
2. When I get frustrated I just want someone else to take care of it
3. I shit a lot...enough said...but really it is like I eat and then it comes out...not normal for me.
4. I want to be NAKED....not because I am cute or feeling hot...because nothing fits and it is all UNCOMFORTABLE...
5. I cry too much
6. I eat whenever I feel like it...no schedule
7. I keep everyone up at night-in fact...sometimes Jdog has to go on the couch because I am snoring so loud....passed out with a 30 pound mound on my gut...SEXAY!
8. I need a bib...everything ends up on my chest or gut
9. If I don't get my way I pout
10. I can't walk...I can barely make it up the stairs at work
11. I need someone to get my socks off at the end of the night
and FINALLY:
12. I am pretty sure I will shortly need someone to wipe my ass, because it is getting out of reach
The dent from my sock.... Pretty sure there is a fat roll on my FOREARM! Gah!



Awww.. I know you don't feel cute!! But it is cute!!!
When the girl I work with was pregnant it was in the middle of the summer and she refused to take her sandles off because she thought her "feet stunk"
I could see her feet rolls hanging over her sandles and begged her to take them off, when she did, I swear the dips in her foot were 2 inches deep!! We imediately got her a foot stool and I bought her slipper! She can totally relate to your sock dent! :)
Oh, you look so cute!! I can't believe he's coming so soon . . . though it probably doesn't feel like soon enough for you.
I've missed you, but I 'm always thinking baout you!!
I always had the opposite poop problem - the WORST constipation ever. But, it is all worth it because in the end you get a baby!
thanks guys! and christy you are so right it will be worth it in the end!!!