Shower and engery!

TEACHBROECK On 9:30 AM

My beautiful, generous friends threw me a shower this Sat. I had so much fun and can't wait to share baby "H" with all these fabulous people. Yesterday I cleaned the frig and closets...feeling so much energietic!


TEACHER FRIENDS!!!











Can you tell these are my in-laws...holy crap I am tall!






























NACHOS!

"town friends" (people I have met since I moved to hicksville)






























My Mom, Kdog and ME!


HOSTESSES....minus one because KB's step son had his apendics taken out! =(
































Ruby Jane...who just had Baby E....drove all the way for ME...doesn't she look great??!!!



















GIFTS




















Every good baby shower in WI ends with some muddin!






3 Responses "Shower and engery!"

  1. Christy says:

    I am tall too. I often feel like the jolly green gaint.

    Glad you had a good time.

  2. Greg says:

    Looks like a good time Teach!! Who doesn't love a good muddin with nice party clothes on?!?!?!

  3. Anonymous says:

    Hey, You! LOVED the pictures....and love you too....angie