And the survey says....

TEACHBROECK On 1:08 PM

I stole this over a site I LURK at....(I know...ME NOT COMMENT)


Let’s play Family Feud!
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE MY ANSWERS!!!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!
1. Name something you use in the shower. HA Why is the only thing I can think of is BEEBOP hiding from her dogs! Okay.... BODY SOAP
2. Name something a football player wears as his uniform. Jersey
3. Name something people hate to find on their windshield. ticket
4. Name something a man might buy before a date?condoms
5. What’s another word for blemish? zit
6. Something you’d cook in the microwave? baked potato
7. Name a piece of furniture people need help moving?dresser
8. Name a reason a younger man might like an older woman. There are SO MANY ;) SEX!
9. Name something a dog does that embarrasses its owner. Shits in somone's yard while you try to look around innocently
10. Name a kind of test you cannot study for. Pregnancy
11. Name something a boy scout gets a badge for? building fire
12. Name a phrase with the word ‘Home’ in it? How sweet home
13. Name a sport where players lose teeth? football
14. Name something a teacher can do to ruin a student’s day? (ha!) tell them NO
15. What is a way you can tell someone has been crying? mascara running
16. Name something found under a car? the road?
17. Name a bird you wouldn’t want to eat? penguin
18. Name something that gets folded?letter
19. Name a reason not to be asked on a second date.bad teeth
20. Name something that gets smaller the more you use it? pencil

2 Responses "And the survey says...."

  1. Shannon says:

    Glad you liked it... btw... this is the link to my old blog...

  2. shannon- I think I fixed it!