Spring Crack

TEACHBROECK On 1:07 PM

Since I had to work M-W I don't consider the rest of the week a SPRING BREAK.

Some of my coworkers are going to CA, a cruise, FL...I may make it to the mall hee hee.

Tomorrow is just a rest day...my hubby cleaned yesterday except one room so I am just going to eat crap and watch daytime TV all day.

Friday K dog and I are having a GIRL day...pedicures, shopping, lunch at our favorite ....TACO BELL!

Saturday my hubby actually has off...I want to get away and hit a casino...I can't drink but buffet and slots are still not bad.

Sunday EASTER! We may actually try and squeeze in 2 dinners hee hee..I love extended family. I don't have K this Easter, so morning basket....but I know she will have a great time with her other grandma and new baby cousin. My mom is having a mini shower with my family. I am making J open all the gifts!

Monday I will probably work at school ...unless J gets off (ha ha ha ha) sorry.

Have a blessed Easter no matter your religion- it is a good excuse to kiss grandma's and aunties.


PS if you have time this book IS SOOOOOO DARN GOOD!

5 Responses "Spring Crack"

  1. Christy says:

    Mmmmmm... Taco Bell. I know it is not very healthy, but damn it is good.

  2. Nellie says:

    Isn't that a great book! I loved it :)

    Enjoy the casino... I have a feeling I've eaten at that exact same buffet a few times! Isn't it totally yum!

    Have a nice easter weekend :)

  3. Greg says:

    TACO BELL is my favorite!! If we had that in Red Wing instead of Taco John's, I would seriously create money problems in our house!! I LOVE THE BELL!!!

  4. How do I get rid of the comments that say CLICK HERE AND HERE!?????

  5. Nellie says:

    haaaaaallllloooooooooo... are you there... are you having a baby??? Or just still on spring break???

    I'm missing my daily teach laugh... !