No not me =)
The "other" third grade teacher was 7 days overdue today....she is being induced as we speak. I am praying all goes well.
She is actually 2/3 grade teacher and teaches 2 core classes in the am and half my core classes in the pm. Kdog had her last year for 2 core classes and of course this year for 3rd cause no way was I going to have her ALL day! Just not fair to either of us. I WILL MISS MY FRIEND so much. It was a blessing going through this pregnancy together! I know K will miss her too.
Here are some of the weird things we have common:
1. We both have 3rd graders (I have her son all day...she didn't want him HA!)
2. Both our children are from men we are no longer with.
3. We both married within a year of each other.
4. We both married MILK HAULERS! (ok I live in the hicks, but it is not that common of a job really)
5. We both teach 3rd grade.
6. We both tried to get pregnant for a year
7. We are both having babies THIS YEAR! So our second children will being class together too!

*I realize my blog has been rather boring lately, I think I am getting tired of being pregnant but don't want to complain too much because DUH we wanted this baby and there are others out there who can't have kids...so SHUTUP ALREADY TEACH!...my job is also very stressful right now as well. I don't want to talk too much about it, but our little school is in danger of closing if we don't pass a referendum...which mean taxes will go up which makes people MAD! Which points the finger at us ...because we make "too much money" HA HA! In a small town you can't go to a meeting and not take comments PERSONALLY! The whole economy is shot...insurance, the war, oil prices...it is not MY fault I have a nice insurance package...I also make thousands less than other professionals with the same amount of schooling. I could go on...but anyway the blog may be quite the bore for awhile...sorry!
****UPDATE....she had a baby girl!
When I Said Slow...
16 years ago

I used to teach third grade too! And my husband, who has no college degree, made TWICE as much money as me. I am not exaggerating.
You married a milk hauler? Or did he marry a milk hauler? Get it. Because you are prego and your girls make milk........
OH NEVER MIND!!
Anyways, congrats to your friend. I hope your school stays open. I have two aunts that are teachers. Both have master degrees, and one of the 2 is months away from her PhD. They still don't make squat. I think that the one getting her PhD is going to try and teach college instead of local elementary school. I say give teachers more money!!
Teach, I totally hear you about the oil prices, health insurance and economy as a whole. It is insane right now that G and I are in the lower middle class and both make under $20 an hour and are living paycheck to paycheck... it totally SUCS! Some months it's like... ok what don't we pay this month... because the car took a shit on us or because we have a big medical bill that insurance doesn't cover, etc...
I also have a 4 year degree and G has 2 years of college and he makes many more dollars an hour than I do. So strange how things work out... I feel like my degree was a waste of time and now all the $$ I owe in student loans drives me insane. Life really sucks sometimes, especially when it comes to bills.
Sorry to bitch about my life! I hope your friend is feeling good and the delivery went well for her. You commented on G's flicr photo about Colvill park! We should go there sometime next summer too!! I LOVE it there... :)
Thanks for the supportive comments! I love my job...it is just money!!! I have worked so hard to get here and now feel like I am slipping!
I went to the store yesterday and bought generic bread...shit even bread is breaking us!
HA I guess I need to count my blessings of health and family and pray the US finds a solution to help hard working families out.