Still here

TEACHBROECK On 10:05 AM

Diapers and bottles and poop oh my!

I have no clue what I am doing most days....but I am loving EVERY MINUTE OF IT!

I am going to call him Baby J here....(even though the name reveal was really his name!)

He sleeps pretty good sometimes up every 2 hours sometimes every 3.....but he only cries whn ehe can't poop or is hungry....Kdog is in love....I love our family....

I really miss reading everyone .....getting a new computer very soon!!!

5 Responses "Still here"

  1. Becca says:

    So glad to hear things are going well! Can't wait to see more pics...

  2. Christy says:

    So happy for you!

  3. Greg says:

    It is great that things are going good!!

    Summer is coming quick and maybe our families can meet up at the pool or the park sometime so we can all meet!

    Baby J? I thought it was baby Hudson? Or Hdog? Or Mr. Cool?

  4. Nellie says:

    I'm glad things are going well! I want another one!! Ellie is 2, don't ya think it's about time??!! :)

  5. He's One Month Old Today!!! We need new pictures!! how are you? I miss you!