Still here.
Do you have one of "those" friends that is always sick...? Like you get damn tired of hearing about this and that illness?
Do you have one of "those" friends that is always sick...? Like you get damn tired of hearing about this and that illness?
I am THAT PERSON!
Seriously we have been sickass here since around midnovember.
I am happy to report lots of good news though: (queasy people move along)
Hudson pooped his first REAL poop in 13 days...yes in the last 13 days I have (or my saint of a daycare provider) has change 3-7 up the ole back and down the ole leg DISGUSTING poops A DAY! Of course I took him to the Dr...on day 8 1/2 and they don't test the POO until day 10 so on Day 10 when it was 25 below REALLY it was! And I was dying in my bed Justin scraped crap out of the diaper and took it to the lab...and the very next day(today) he had a real in-the-diaper poop. I think deep down he is trying to help me meet my deductible in the first month of this glorious new year! So Yes I actually called to Jdog to come up and PEER at teh solid chunk in his diaper this morning...
So Rewind to Wed. night...we went out to eat the Jdog's family including is G'ma who leaving for Texas 3 months (damn smart woman!) ...the next day I woke up and felt a little off but nothing I couldn't handle...by 9am I was hurling and well furling my lungs out...it was horrible..I called Jdog to come home but the COWS MUST GO ON! So I laid most the day on the floor running to the bathroom handing off Baby j to Kdog who was not up to par in her bed watching movies all day...
The shakes
A fever
Cold
Hot
and the many many trips to the bathroom...
I called to Mother Death many times.
I have not eaten since Wed...a couple crackers and some broth...my rear end is scared of food.
THE WORST FLU EVER and I missed the second scheduling of Christmas with my YA YAs I felt like a crumb. Good news was since ones nipples burst at the thought of going outdoors school was canceled both Thursday and Friday!
Tonight is the Fire Dept. Christmas party ...the first time we have had a sitter in a long time... I am scared to leave the house!
Okay enough of me...if Baby J actually takes a nap without screaming I may catch up on yours!
Here are some pics for my bad bloggin behavior!
Kdog's First BB game! It was awesome...they were terrbile but so damn cute and tried so hard out there on the great big court!
Operation paint living room is ON
Oh yes he is OURS!
That is all for now...TRUE LIFE is calling my name on DVR

You poor, poor woman. I hope things improve. I have a puking child right now too. No fun.
Hope you are all better soon!
Very cute pictures! I am sorry you have been so sick. Sounds like things have been rough!
If it makes you feel better, my grandma has you beat with the sickness. She literally always has something going on...headache, doesn't feel good, on and on and on!