New Tricks in 09!!!

TEACHBROECK On 7:07 AM

I am feeling better...just writing it down helps and then the day goes on and you think I CAN DO THIS! THIS TOO SHALL PASS!





Here are some new tricks going on in the Teachbroeck house:

Jaden has been more and more neurotic lately. We have found him sleeping in closets and drawers and then the other night this!

Her new trick is well looking 12 or 13...she is growing up so fast. Even though I felt bad for her last week with the flu stuff it was nice to be mommy without any attitude or eye rolling for one night she just completely needed me.

Finally there is this...we immediately lowered the crib all the way and he can still pull himself up with his massive bicep muscles. I am sure he will be better with daycare and a schedule hopefully the whiny, clingy monster I have created is just a product of constant sickness and the holidays...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!!

0 Responses "New Tricks in 09!!!"