We dropped by some friend's house that we hadn't seen in awhile..I am not really friends with any of the girls but K had fun and Jdog caught up with his buddies. One of them has a son 20 days younger than Baby J.
It was coincidence that one of K's classmates was there THANK GOD! They had fun with their new DS's (which BTW I am addcited to Mario Bros. Mini games...the Whack a Mole is the da bomb!!)
We got home about 9pm and I prepared drinks for ALL!
K usually sleeps upstairs once a week so we all piled in our bedroom and watched Season 1 of the office that Jdog got from his lovely wife for Xmas (and in retrospect was not all that appropriate for Kdog thank god she only laughed when we did which means she didn't get the jokes)
Here we are about 10pm I was sleeping shortly after this....These beauties are going to change so much!
Kdog 9
Baby J 7 months


Happy New Year to you and your family!!!!
Beautiful pictures. Hope it's a good one for you all!
Well, you did better than me! I passed out before 9. What's up with that, huh?
Sounds just as mellow as ours. Thank goodness my husband is a night owl and woke me up for our first kiss of the new year. :) Your kids are just beautiful.