Betty Cracker

TEACHBROECK On 7:04 AM


Thank Goodness Kdog has a crafty teacher this year. As much as I love to cook ( I use white wine in my tuna casserole) I despise to BAKE. I make 1 tort, and 1 cheesecake...other than that I frequent the local bakeries in the area. So the little wannabe was THRILLED to be able to be all messy and creative with her buds.









Can you tell she is totally unimpressed that her mom is a teacher and can spy on her daily life at any time. I am surprised she was smiling and didn't douse me with the spray frosting (BTW is that tasty?). Soon after I shot this I got the ole MOM stop with the camera ....topped off with an eye-roll and a get the hell outta here look.



3.5 more days of work.....will I ever find my desk?
PS Any mothers with girls out there feel like you are raising a teenager? The tone, sacarsm and oh yha those eye rolls wouldda had me a mouthful of soap or a missing appendage. I have such high expectations of her behavior, but maybe girls have morphed into hormonal filled creatures that I can't control. SHE IS 7 and talks like a bratty 14 year sometimes. Will she be married, divorced and a CEO at 23?

1 Response to "Betty Cracker"

  1. Anonymous says:

    It gets worse as they age....my 11 year old thinks she is 16, but acts as though she is two.