SNIP SNIP

TEACHBROECK On 12:13 PM





....and not the kind Y blogs about.
We are always coming up with ideas concerning motivating kids to read. So last quarter 2 of the teacher sate live worms...when we met for 2nd quarter reward meeting a bald teacher jokingly offered to shave his head. AND THEN the world around me started to move in slow motion. I was outside of myself watching as I offered with earnest to let one of the high readers cut off my pony tail. MY PONYTAIL which I love...not because it healhty and shiny and beautiful placed, but because HELLO a ponytail...(sidenote other than my family, wine, and a good turkey sub I LOVE TO SLEEP a lot) only takes 3 minutes and you can go to work...work-out...shop...you get the point. So I did it...for the good of the literacy cause.

2 Responses "SNIP SNIP"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Well it looks gorgeous and I'm prety sure you just gained some major karma points too.

  2. Anonymous says:

    You have more guts than I do, but what a good cause. The cut looks really cute too!