So today I
1. Had to make up for yesterday because I was gone at an all day USELESS conference.
2. Had to post some VERYIMPORTANTGRANTSHIT (oddly enough about technology) and the website SUCKS there was no place to add a new post on my page.
3. Lost 2 math tests
4. Spent 30 minutes on the phone with bigwig about VERYIMPORTANGRANTSHIT
5. Taught classes
6. Met with another teacher about math
7. Was here at 7:15 for another meeting
8. Wrote sub plans for tomorrow
THIS is what my desk looks like

THIS is what I look like: 
WHY AM I COMPLAINING? Really I'm not. I know everyone out there is busier than hell whether it is at home with kids, saving lives or picking up garbage. My point is that tonight is my husband's work party.
OPEN BAR!!!!!
Which by the way HAD a scheduled Dr. Appointment tomorrow so I have the day off! HONESTLY! Not that I haven't pulled that little song and dance in other years.
Happy Weekend..I am off to drink many wines and embarrass my hubby in front of his coworkers.
When I Said Slow...
16 years ago

Sweet, I love a good open bar, tis like music to my ears!
Cute hair cut!!!
haha!!!
Your poor desk top is crying for help! I can hear it from here!