Not Mary's and Joseph

TEACHBROECK On 10:04 AM

1.Thursday: Went to J-dog's work party. Food was okay, crowd was okay...drinks were FREE..could not hear the comedian...J-dog got a bonus...(I don't even get a FLIPPIN PEN! okay I try not to complain about my job, because really I could not work with adults all day and I love my kidlets so YES job satisfaction is why I am here....we get jackshat for Christmas...not that I am greedy, but some appreciation because you sit in your A/C office all year and in August I am up here sweating my ballz off with a smile on my face whilst teaching the dynamics of the solar system. Really if one more person tells me...but you have the SUMMER OFF....yha I do but I don't GET PAID....the 5 days off for Christmas SUPER! I DON'T GET PAID...wanna go on family trip to Florida NOT during the summer...sure 1000 for the trip another 500 UNPAID DAYS OFF...okay I knew all that but I still have no raise from last year's contract, and really does NASA NEED ALL THAT MONEY??? Hey George...have a bakesale for NASA! okay excuse me while I get down from my soapbox.
2. Friday: Dr. appointment...all clear in the post-op arena (of course we did have lift off 2 days prior...)
3. Drove my hungover husband around while he shopped for me. Romantic heh?
4. Had some dear friends over for a little Christmas shabang. WE had stuffed mushrooms, corn chowder and cheesecake OH AND LOTS OF THESE:


5. Did some grandma visiting (J-dog's g'ma is so cool she puts HOTSEX in our coffee)
6. Watched the Packers over a few Coors Lights con tomato juice.
7. Played and won HOLD'EM
8. Today one of my students told me my Christmas gifts was originally to her mom but she regifted hee hee
9. AND AND!!!! A celebrity left a comment on my blog!

0 Responses "Not Mary's and Joseph"