Blech

TEACHBROECK On 1:43 PM

Even though I had the SADDEST day of the year OFF, my weekend was shittay. My grandfather is going down hill. He still knows who I am so that is good, but I guess they started morphine on him today, and THAT is never good. I am 32 years old and the oldest of the grandchildren. Ia m so lucky to haso many memories of my sweet grandpa. Not only was he a great grandpa but I respect him so much for being a fantastic father to my mom and her siblings. MOslty of all, he is the epitomy of a husband. Even now in the middle of everything he calls my g'ma over just to hold er hand. I swore I should habe been my g'ma's daughter. We are so much a like. I am sure she wasn't always easy to please or live with but he is has such a strong fast love for her is makes my heart ache.
Then there was a fight right out of crazyworld with J-dog. There may or may not have been a plate of manacoti thrown. Sure I look back now and laugh and of course forgive, but every nasty fight leaves a little wrinkle on your heart.
And the best of all I finally purged myself of the negative feelings with my miscarriage and the my new nephew. Puhlease don't get me wrong I love him dearly and suppport J-dog's sister, but it got to me.. IT GO TO ME and fucking "A" that is okay. IT was hard watching my husband with his new nephew.... the first boy grandson...the first granchild at ALL for his mom. It sucked watching him play with all the baby paraphanlia and be so in AWE of everything...and the WORST the WORST is when people in town ( small town here people my MECHANIC took me in the ambulance last week!) tell my how much the baby looked like GUESS WHO?? MY HUSBAND!!! Because of course his sister hates Bbaby's dad so if you say he looks like him WATCH out....so after a couple Malibu's I got a little BITTER...and may or may not have said stuff like GUESS JDOG doesn't need a kid....and who cares if I HAVE a kid.
NOT MY BEST PERFORMANCE....but I feel lighter....I feel happier...I guess it had to come out...thanks liquor for helping a girl out.
THE END

0 Responses "Blech"