
A car full of gifts ...$100.00
And OMG Ignore the HIDEOUS black bag. I was in a hurry and I thought the pink tapestry carry-on would be a bit much. Why is it K-dog has a ton of cute back-packs & back and I am digging this crap out from the 1980's closet?
2. A portable DVD player and the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants DVD 1$100.00
She is under her winter coat because the glare from the sun was too bright. I was driving down the road with a blob and a backwards hood.
Mommythought: I abhor overuse of playstation and gameboys...even Ipods seem to make kids anti-social, but the DVD in the car on long roadtrips.....ROCKS MY SANITY! I still remember mom or dad saying "Don't make me pull over!" It was right up there with the GLARE you got when you run into their heels with the grocery cart. K loves to read and chat so I really hate to show her the life of the GAMEBOY.
3. $30.00 bucks in gas.
4. Obligatory stop at FlapDonalds $5.00
( I am on a diet )
A night with my Ya-Ya's and the mini-ya-ya's
PRICELESS
When I Said Slow...
16 years ago

0 Responses "True Reunion-Not Original"
Post a Comment