A Few of my Favorite Things

TEACHBROECK On 12:50 PM

A few of my favorite pics from the HOOPLA AKA Christmas...
NOTE: J-Dog and I both has 2 sets of parents so we had many Christmases....I didn't want you to think Kdog wore the same shirt for 3 days.




Dear Sweet Grandpa. So glad you could come home for the day. Grandma misses you at home so much. I often wonder if this was your last Christmas here with us. The grandchildren all climbed on your bed as you opened gifts. We cherished evey minute of it.








Kdog with twin set #2














Santa still stops for us at Great G'ma's! Notice Kdog's coy look. This is the first yearshe didn't run!












K-dog's stash at Grandma # 4's house.
















Secret Santa gift. Way better than MY SS gift!










I have more but apparently UPLOADING pics is not Okay right now. (&*^*&((*)&^%%)

0 Responses "A Few of my Favorite Things"