I was watching the VIEW (settle down ..I happen to adore Rosie...and don't remember bashing anything on your site...well except once with GFF but that was an accident!) She has my sense of humor with the facial expressions and knocking people down to earth AND GUN CONTROL to protect the thousands of kids that shoot their siblings each year ((totally made that stat up but roll with it))
ANYHEW.....She was asking the other ladies on the panel from hell about how they were raised and if they ever FELT poor not knowing what white/blue collate meant. She then asked about some of the elites' houses they had all been to and what "Living High Society" meant to them. Finally, she told anecdote about visiting some rich lady and asking the doorman what apt. this wealthy woman lived in. The doorman replied, " You mean what floor?" Rosie thought everyone would aspire/dream of having that Penthouse or grandiose apartment...that was IT- the top of the line. My dear Rosie ( who I do love how she pauses at the right time in the favor of comedy) I RESPECTFULLY DISAGREE .
View from the back door of my 30 yr old DREAM HOUSE
When I Said Slow...
16 years ago

0 Responses "Pass on the Penthouse"
Post a Comment