So since I have been gone...I have developed a new CRAZE...it consumes a good part of my free time and gives me a HIGH. It is COUPONING! I have learned so much about "stacking" and who doubles and who doesn't. I am really wishing we had a RITE AID they seem to be the bargain house. Anyway some of the sites I go to help me find the deals and match up the coupons out there with local deals at Target or Walmart. My favorite site is here. I found the best way to keep up with all the day to day deals is through Facebook. AND as a plus there are some contests. AND GUESS WHAT? I WON! $50.00 off a purchase of $100.00 at Old navy!!!
Thank you KRISTIN!
Here are my deals: Old Navy takes a a percentage of the 50 bucks off each item for returning purposes
-The shirts on the left were all 14.99 originally. Got them for 4.99 for my daughter who can wear XS juniors. TOTAL: 3.03 a piece (the bottom on is a St. Pat's shirt 30% off 5.00 plus coupon TOTAL: 2.12)
-The shirts on the left where also 14.99 I got them for 4.99 in XL for the the belly I will have this summer 3.03 a piece compared to 15.99 fr Maternity tops) the 2 cami tanks in front were 12.00 down to 4.99 paid 3.03 a piece for baby belly
-NOW my husband needed things for our trip and I told him THIS ONCE he could buy other than clearance-hard to find shorts on clearance right now!
He bought 2 shirts on clearance 14.99 down to 4.84 w/ deals
19.50 down to 7.27 w/ deals
Leather flipflops 19.50 down to 9.09 w/deals
Cheap plastic flipflops 2/for 5.00 down to 1.52 a piece!
Cargo shorts 24.50 down to 14.85 (too much!)
Swim trunks 19.50 down to 11.82 (to0 much!)
I also got Baby J a pair of swim shoes...NOT on sale but we need them 9.50 down to 5.76
RETAIL: $205.00 PAID:$81.16 AND got a 15 dollar off coupon for April!
Check it out! http://www.CouponingtoDisney.com

0 Responses "Crazy Coupon Fetish"
Post a Comment