I did mention I was PREGNANT right? No one seems to be quite as hysterical as I am. I am better. It will all work out. Last week I went from only having 2 days at a week at my daycare next year for #3 up to 4 days (baby twins are starting in Sept. =limited space). My provider also decided to close for the summer saving my $ to hold my spot all summer. She also has been gracious and is allowing me to pay for baby #3 (any great ideas for a nickname?) until he/she starts in Dec. or Jan. instead of in the fall to hold his/her spot. IT WILL ALL WORK OUT!
TARGET:
Del Monte Chillers (my kids love these!): On sale 2.00 - $1MC= 1.00!
Anytizers: On sale 6.99-$1.50MC= 5.49
Meow Mix: 3.44-$1MC=2.44
2 Johnson & Johnson Buddy Soap Bars: .97 x2 = 1.94 - 2 $1MC = FREE
200 Calorie Digorno Pizza: 2.54- GET ONE FREEMC= FREE
Heinz 57 Sauce: 3.44-$2MC= 1.44
Baked Lays: 3.33-$1MC= 2.33 (not the best deal)
DOVE Deodorant: 3.64-$2MC=1.64
Cars Bandaids: 1.82-.50MC=1.32
Flintstones Vitamins: 6.49-$1MC= 5.49
2 Always 44 CT Liners: On Sale 6.99x2= 13.98 -2 $1 MC=11.98-$5 Target Gift Card =6.98 for 88!
TOTAL PAID 39.96 SAVED 25.97 plus more with sale prices
WALGREEN'S: ( I never shopped at Walgreen's but my blogs here and here tell me it has the best deals! They do take their own Walgreen coupons plus MC coupons!)
Viva Paper towels: 6.99-$1MC=5.99
Huggies: On sale 8.99x2 17.98- 2 $3MC= 11.98
Combine Viva and Huggies -5.00 Register Rewards (basically the Paper towels were .99)
Dayquil: 4.49-1.50MC=2.99 ( I had 2 coupons and 2 Dayquil was suppose to get 5 more Register rewards back with this...the coupon would not work??? She didn't try for help or anything just took off one of the Dayquil...that would have been FREE for 2 boxes ...GRR)
2 Dove Bliss: 3.99x2=7.98 -2WalGC/1$1MC=4.98
(gifts for those helping with our pets while we are on Vacay)
FINALLY!!! John Frieda Conditioner: On sale 6.99-$3MC/$2WalGC= 1.99
TOTAL PAID: 28.93 SAVED: 20.80
PS I hope Kate Gossling falls on her Keester tonight.

Everything will work out. It always seems like it will be harder than it actually is.
And good job on those deals!
Congratulations on your pregnancy!! When's your due date?
Yes I am ging to find out =) I will need to thrift sale all summer if it is a girl and sell my boy stuff! It is my last baby too!