Sunday morning.

TEACHBROECK On 6:12 AM

So last night we went to go visit our friends and their new baby girl. She is 2 weeks old and of course BREATHTAKING. I held her a few times and Baby J was playing with the other kids. the last time I held her Baby J wanted to come up. He roughly jostled onto my lap and the baby started to cry. I felt bad. He kept pushing her saying "GO". He was tired and cranky, but I wanted to cry. In 7 months this is how my life be. Will he like the baby? Be too rough? Will I be able to leave them in the same room alone to make supper or pee? Kdog was at a sleepover. I wanted her to react to the little baby too, but her social life is all consuming these days! She will be a great help, but is still child. I can't over depend on her. She will end up on Oprah replacement telling her stories of raising her siblings and the toll the responsibility took on her life.

I am scared.

0 Responses "Sunday morning."