BLIMEY

TEACHBROECK On 7:27 AM


***Preface..this is the first post ever I was hesitant to publish...I don't have a lot of readers, but I love read other's blogs and get out the crazy "day to day" here. I was thinking people would think I was an irresponsible drunk. BUT I know I am not and all that post down there doesn't happen very often...and I guess if it did o'well.






It is all the dog's fault.





SERIOUSLY! We can't leave him alone for long amounts of time...not at night for sure. So why not celebrate St. Pat's day early...? Sounds reasonable right?
*warning there are pictures of my tongue. More than one. It is gross and thick with Irish whiskey. At times it is even green. Do not proceed to incriminating pictures if you are queasy.




J Dog and I (and the tongue)


Shots





Large mugs





Shots









The people I took down with me.





Just a little of my tongue







Who drinks like that? GRRoss







Green beerz







The game 32 old mothers should not play



This is getting bad

My beautiful Angie who stopped by on her way for "meat". That is the story we are sticking to anyway.

And then there is this...the last photo before I headed to the jeep and passed out...I DID not rotate this pic....this is how I took it!!! OH DEAR of course there are many more pictures but you get the idea =)







On my break I also...





  • spring cleaned


  • walked the dog everyday


  • spent time with my grandma


  • cooked yummy meals


  • caught up on DVR


  • chatted up good friends


It wasn't all debauchery

10 Responses "BLIMEY"

  1. Kait says:

    The girl in the second picture looks like my hair stylist! :)

    I'm glad to hear that you didn't spend your ENTIRE break drunk! Ha ha ha! :)

    By the way, you can't read the green typing against your background (on my computer, anyway!).

  2. Thanks kait...I fixed it!

  3. This comment has been removed by the author.
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.
  5. Anonymous says:

    Nice photo of the girl with the hat! Can you say "Oversmiled?"

  6. Anonymous says:

    Why did you remove certain posts. I don't need specifics.......just wondering.......were they mean? inappropriate? private?

  7. HA HA NO! Comments was just screwed up yesterday so my own comment published 4 times! I erased the copies.

  8. Anonymous says:

    Maybe it would help if the photo of me wasn't so big! ;) Just teasin', buddie!

  9. Anonymous says:

    I am ready for a new entry from you, Teachbroeck............

  10. Anonymous says:

    It's a new day. That means a new entry. ;)