Things I have learned being a 3rd grade teacher:
1. Never use the word "balls"...in any context
2. I can fart whenever I please and blame it on 22 other bodies
3. There is such thing as TOO MUCH information
4. Do not play dodge ball in a push-up bra
5. If I don't run my class...one of the kids will!
6. The words butt, toilet, and poop evoke more laughter than any stand up comic
7. My eyes can silence the room
8. A gentle hand on the shoulder can change disarm the most belligerent children
9. Snow pants do not insure dry children
10. If you have food in your teeth, the kids will not notice or care.
And now weekend randomness:


Self portraits are always best taken while drinking

The point of this picture was the green polka dot bows they are wearing. They were suppose to be attached to my cute new purse, but were a little much for me. Generous I know.

"I WOULD NEVER MAKE MY DOG DRESS UP! WHO THE
HELL DOES THAT?"-teachbroeck predog

Hey! Your 'learnings' from being a 3rd grade teacher are mostly transferable to a middle school teacher---except no one will notice or care if you have food in your teeth! MS kids WILL notice!! ;)
Great photos!!