NO this is not another whiny post about not getting pregnant. THIS is a whiny post about weight! I pulled out the old skool Tae Bo this morning. YES THIS MORNING I got up at 5:45 a RECORD! I did 20 minutes of it until the rapid side-kicking began...my hips just don't move sideways. Hopefully I can add it to my walking routine and actually LOSE some weight.
This is my usual breakfast...minus the Dr.Pepper. Our freaking coffee maker died. I am not a huge coffee drinker, but one nice mug in the morning fills me up and gives the boost. So it is pop today and then I will drink 197459475 ounces of water.
When I Said Slow...
16 years ago

Keep working, teachbroeck! I don't think you need to loose weight; I just know we all feel better when we are exercising. I need to do the same! I wish we lived closer so we could walk/run at night.....
HA we would end up "walking" to Tom's or Third Base every night!
Okay, but what the hell's wrong with that??
Can I say the F word on this without getting in trouble???
1. We would become irresponsible mothers and wives.
2. We can't lose weight drinking beer.
3. We would spend all our money on the jukebox.
Well! Party pooper! Stick in the mud! Goody two shoes! Laura!!
My dad used to do tae bo every night after dinner. He lost about 30 pounds - it was pretty impressive. I lost at least 5 by sitting around laughing at him! :oP