Spoiled

TEACHBROECK On 7:24 AM

Yes so the dog is spoiled. Some people say PUT HIM OUTSIDE ALL DAY....others say LET HIM SLEEP IN BED WITH YOU. There is almost as much information about rearing a dog out there is there for children! I hope we are doing a good job. He spends most the day outside in a huge pen. Seems happy in his custom-made doghouse. We play with him from the moment we get home until we eat dinner...then let him in for TV knitting time. At night Gage sleeps in his kennel in our room. I can't wait for the day he can curl up on a dog bed and make it through the night. He likes his kennel, and then if he needs to pee in the night he whimpers a bit instead of wandering off to the door and peeing on the floor 'cause Jdog and I are snoozing away upstairs. As for leaving him outside 24/7, we do live in the country, but he is a puppy and could find endless ways to kill himself. Why have a dog if you are going to leave him tied up all day...I am MUCH MORE of a cat person than a dog person, but even I feel like he needs attention and love from us. He just left 8 bothers and sisters and who wants to be alone?!!! So no he can't sleep on our bed (I am a germ/clean freak and the comforter is NEW BY GOD...and the cat sleeps with me ...and we are trying to get pregnant!!! ) Each day gets better. The first week I think I may have said the words divorce, selling him on Ebay, TAKE HIM BACK, that little f***er but now he settles down after get home and entertains himself more often. We only got up once in the night last night to let him out. I guess as long as Kdog looks back on her life with fond memories of pets I can deal with it...but the whole licking the lotion off my legs needs to STOP.

2 Responses "Spoiled"

  1. Katie says:

    Um, is this my dog? Did you steal my dog? Because seriously, this looks like my doggie! So cute!

  2. Really Katie? Boy or girl? How old? Seriously the worst dograiser ever...any tips?