Birthday List

TEACHBROECK On 9:17 AM

In no way am I a greedy person. I hardly expect half of these as we put all our money towards our house, but it is fun to dream!!!!

Creative Memories makes these magnetic frames. You can change them anytime or add different backgrounds. I am have a damn CM party because I want to get some for the moms in my life. AND because I love my Angie.

KDog has this pink fuzzy CD case AND I WANT IT. Simple right? I have a visor holder and when I take corners the end CDs FLY out!

PIPE Dream...


Saw him in concert....want it.I have 4 rings I love and a necklace I never take off so I thought some DIAMONDS on the wrist might be nice.

If the laptop is a pipe dream Hawaii is a CRACKpipe dream....sigh
CAUSE I'M NOT HERE FOR YOU ENTERTAINMENT!
PURE DAMN LUST
7 days left get moving!

1 Response to "Birthday List"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Thanks for putting laughter and fun into my life. You are a gift....................angie