The summer has been sweaty and quiet so far.... I teach summer school on the 2nd floor of a NON A/C school....so hot! I walk every day while K is at softball practice..which happens to be at 12:30...so we have been taking lots of showers and doing lots of laundry. This weekend will be a lot quieter than last. K is off on a Father's day camping trip with her umm father. I am watching my nephew Sat and Sun so my SIL can work. I have been a avoiding the social scene. After last weekend concert, parades and grad parties I feel like laying low. People just bug me lately...so mean to say, but I am saving them my poor company by just staying home. Hope all of you are happy and COOL!
When I Said Slow...
16 years ago








I've missed your posts. I think about you everyday. :) Love....angie