When K went to library with her classmate last night her mom and I had drinks. She has a 17 month old after 4 miscarriages. We have a lot in common...anyway to hear this little girl call Kdog's name is so sweet. I am glad she gets a little taste of what a big sister is...soon baby soon.
When I Said Slow...
16 years ago


Soon baby soon!! That is the cutest picture!
So,my former red x twin, are you still teaching summer school? I'm not sure how long summer school runs where you are, but ours only last four weeks.
(Sorry I deleted my first comment, it was an accident!!)
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.
Where are you??? I miss you!!