I take it BACK.
I am GREEDY. J dog left his receipt of his purchases from yesterday's Bday shopping trip. First it was from WALMART....I love my walmart for you know cheap tampons, but they do not carry 90% of what was on my list. Then I scanned it ...because dud the evidence was right in front of me...like I was going to NOT LOOK.....I saw a Wok....nice thought...I need one...okay usually anything for the kitchen is not a GIFT in my world but whatever. Then I saw a 7.00 CD case...cute I thought from Kdog probably. THEN...I saw A TOASTER. Rewind.....a week ago JDog was using toaster and kept FORCEFULLY pushing the slider down whilst funny grinding noise were droning from within. HELLO sometimes it over heats and you need to wait 2.4 seconds before you start another round of toast. So anyway the next time I go for toast it is BROKE! I mean the slider slid with a little force and the heating element works, but th timer doesn't and I don't know about you but if the toast don't erect by itself, it will burn while I am off getting laundry,
smoking weed,
screaming at the dog,
rewinding and replaying Jerry Springer.....I
don't have time to watch and pop my own TOAST!
*deep breath*
My point is buying/replacing the toaster YOU BROKE oh husband of mine IS NOT AN ACCEPTABLE GIFT!!! ---I even told him yesterday before my natural detective skills kicked in this morning that if he wrapped a toaster up as a gift I would kick him in the head...((how did he NOT Laugh when I said that????))
Bottom line ....No way am I going to be happy with 2 kitchen appliances 1 which he OWED me for B-day gifts.
When I Said Slow...
16 years ago

maybe he just picked up the toaster because he was there, and not for your birthday? Or maybe it will be a "funny" gift.
you make toast while you "do laundry?" too? hahahahaha
Kait-I hope it is a joke, but he didn't tell me he got it...or take it out? Either way it will be funny!
OBL-Get you mind out of the gutter! Mine is already in there!