I think I am done posting for a bit.
I have 2 days left with the students ....I will be teaching summer school too so I will be poking around on all my favorite sites. (some of you know that I don't use interenet at home....a huge shock I know, but my family is more connected when we don't have it...)
Maybe will be more inspired later for now I am just sad. Confused. Bitter. Grieving.
I wish you all a magical summer.
I will be :
-at the pool with K
-walking to get in shape
-sleeping in
-reading FLUFF books
-taking a class
-visiting G'ma more
-keeping in touch with friends
-sleeping in once in awhile
Take care....for now!
***update I will also be wasting LOTS of time here WOW~
When I Said Slow...
16 years ago

Are you sad about school ending, or has something else happened?
Miss you already! ::hugs::
I'm going to miss you!! Is everything okay? Take care of yourself this summer, and please come back when school resumes!!
Missing you . . .
I will miss you! Good for you guys for not having internet at home... maybe WE should do that, God knows we could stand to spend some more non-technology time together.
I'll be thinking of you. :)