Eight things I have a passion for~
1. My family
2. Reading
3. Teaching
4. My children, I am so in awe that I was chosen to be there mother
5. Cooking
6. My husband...I get turned on just looking at him,I really work hard to make our marriage an example for our kids
7. Online shopping/buying just the right Christmas gifts even if it is July
8. My beautiful friends that are like sisters to me
Eight things I would like to do before I die~
1. GO TO HAWAII
2. Take K and Baby J to the ocean
3. Save someone's life
4. Love my body
5. teach my kids to love themselves
6. outlive my kids
7. Open a photography studio
8.Create a marriage people remember after we are gone
8 things I say a lot~
1. I love you
2. sshhhh shhhh shhhh over and over whle bouncing
3. Honey? JDog? JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYDOG!!!
4. Bummer- when K is complaining but I don't want to engage her in an arguement
5. Hands behind your back, palms facing out, thumbs up, and turn your head to the left.
6. Where is the remote?
7. He is 7 weeks old....etc etc
8. F it!
8 books I have read recently~
1. Water for Elephants
2. A book for class I took
3. A book with K
4.
5.
6.
7.
8. Okay normally I could fill this up in a heartbeat but ummm I have been a little busy..I have 2 greaty books on request at the library since H takes a good nap now...
Eight Movies I have seen Eight Times ~
1. Man on Fire
2. Notebook
3. Dirty Dancing
4.Pretty Woman
5. Little Mermaid
6. Shanshawk Redemption
7. Boodborn pathogen video for work every year
8. Every Magic School Bus video (at school)
When I Said Slow...
16 years ago

dude, is #5 of things you say something sexual? because if it is? KINKY!!! hahahaha
ha no...when iam mad~!