strange posting about my weekend ON the weekend....not Monday morning at school...loving my new notebook...
thrift sale is OVER! Made pretty good money for living out in the booneys ...met some new nicer neighbors my age who have one every year and said we should coordinate to get more traffic. I don't know why I love having thrift sale...it feels good to purge the house of clutter and go through all the old outfits...only one person pulled the ole SWTICH the PRICETAG SCAM...f'ers
I am meeting my girlfriends from work tonight at an outdoor restaurant with wine as the main menu item! I can't wait...
Speaking of weight...( I am a homophone dork) I mentioned in my first post back that I lost 37 pounds...please don't think I am bragging anyone who reads here knows I am no slim person normally! the same thing happened with K ..it fell off...I think I have so much adrenaline I don't make eating a priority...plus the 34098540596 trips up the steps doesn't hurt either...
anyway my point is I always GAIN IT back and hate myself....I need to get rid of the the muffin top...I asked my Dr about a tummy tuck, but he said NO! DO YOGA...gah...I used to be a runner, but other than that I hate exercise unless it is a sport like swimming or V-ball...but gyms, and aerobics classes HATE! I did Yoga once this week and did feel better...with the thrift sale I was too busy (see already finding excuses!) anyway I would take any great tips about the losing the BUDDA
UPDATES: Kdog has not pulled any lashes out...I really restrained myself from looking on the net about it because I know there is an OCD connection or it can just be a bad habit...like I mentioned before she only did in the car...she went camping with her dad 5 hours away and I am praying she didn't...
Baby J seems less fussy before bed with only using nursery water and Ventaire bottles...I had been using whatever bottles were clean before but I tried only the Ventaire the last two days and I think I notice a difference...
I was up from 3am -4:30 pm last night ...Baby J was fast asleep I just couldn't sleep FIGURES!
We get a super deal on baby formula from a guy J works with but miscalculated our time and hod to go to our country grocery store....26 BUCKS for can!!! shit...with that and gas I could be lower class very soon! You will see me on the news..caught on a gas station security tape driving off because I can't afford to pay...okay...picture time!
Me -Not pregant anymore

Daddy and Baby J....

I do that horrible waking up in the middle of the night thing too. Izzy will wake up to nurse, and then he will drift off to sleep. I, on the other hand, lay awake for HOURS. So frustrating.
I'm crossing my fingers that I am one of those people that weight just melts off after a baby.. but I don't think i'll be that lucky.. since i havent been sick at all! i dont think i'll get all the perks!! :)
You look great..and so does baby j!
Hope the eye lash thing goes away...
have fun with him.. and your new laptop! (i'm totally jealous!)