Last Sunday some coworkers and I went to a beautiful outdoor restaurant to catch up...(I have been gone since May remember) It was such a perfect night filled with laughter and banter only true girlfriends can offer....


Last week my 2 very special friends from college came over...we have gotten together every three months for the last 10 years...this summer we made it our goal to make it once a month since 2 of us our teachers and the other a nurse that works swing and gets stretches during the week off....it is AMAZING to me that all of a sudden there are 7 of us!!! Not including hubbies...(I have since remarried and one has divorced...2 of us suffered miscarriages and then had sons only months apart!) I adore the book the Ya Ya Sisterhood and have called them my Ya Ya's ...


Baby J and Baby E ~I know I know he is HUGE...his mom knows too...she is a neonatal nurse so trust me she is not overfeeding him...it is just his genes!!! He is only 5 months old in this pis!
**Did you know that you can know order G*P and Old N*avy off the same screen?....holy crap I am in heaven...plus I got free shipping and had 10 bucks off...ahh I love the bargain buzz I get shopping from home.

Sorry that the only thing i paid attention to was ordering from those stores on the same page!! LOVE IT! especially since its the only decent place i can find maternity close. I normally buy a shirt or two and if i absolutely love it.. i go back and buy every color they have in my size!! :)
(Of course only the items that are on clearance!! I can't remember the last time I bought something from either website not on clearance!)
RY- you should have come to my thrift sale I have all G*P and ON clothes....still have a wad...it felt good to look sort of trendy! Are you going to start a belly blog?
Glad you had a night out with your girlfriends. I am a little jealous. I need a night out!
OOOOOOOO VINO!!!!!!!!!
We love it there! Now feel the need to drive there soon. Maybe for Sunday brunch! How delicious, good food and wine at 10am! What could be better???
I wish I would have known!! I could have had you ship me everything!! I still haven't ventured into the world of maternity pants and i dont think I want to.
And i'm pretty sure i'll just take over our family blog as my belly blog.. but i should probably really take a picture.. for a "before" picture.. since even at 16 weeks.. i still dont see anymore fat than was already there! :)