Why do I use these?
That is so gross I should get up and go throw it RIGHT NOW!
When I have I whole draw full of this?


Why do I SAVE things? I am still using oven mitts and dish towels from my first wedding (like 8 years ago) while I have brand new kitchen things from my current marriage 2 years ago??? It is not like I am going to take the towels to with me when I go!

Hmmmm...That is strange. I have no troubling throwing old things out. My husband, on the other hand, saves EVERYTHING. I can barely get the man to throw away a newspaper.
that is the funny part I usually throw the things away! I take a bag in K's playroom once a week and clean out crap...I toss out all the old, holey socks, I even ditch the old tupperware when I can't find the lid...but the NEW towels I can't seem to christen! I have been using one a day and throwing it in the wash...eventually I will have them all out HA!