family pics went okay.....I HATE THE WAY I LOOK! I Hacked my hair off on a whim and did no yet have the right barrel iron to do it they way I like...K was gorg...didn't even care about the lack of lashes...the web site is down of course or I would get a few to post
I just feel big and slumpy even though I have been working out and trying to be active...
To top it off My friend forwarded me a batch of pics from her friend ( i know here but not well) that were perfect...great outside shots...cute candids with the dog...the baby was all smiles...I just want to chuck ours in the trash...Selfbash day!
I have been hitting redial on my phone like a teenagers trying to get ahold of a DJ...all for LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE musical tickets...Mellisa Gilbert is playing ma and I really want to take K....she has the DVD sets and loves to go to LH museum ...I have seen almost every episode..and still call myself NELLY when I am being a bitch...it is something we have in common...so far no luck...but the Internet sales go on tomorrow
Baby J slept from 10:30pm to 6am...then we slept in bed together until 10...I could not believe it...he had a busy day with pictures...Kdog's game out in the heat then a rehearsal dinner...
Kdog went early to her dad's after game ...she found G & G were staying over night to watch Baby J when we go to a wedding Sat...so I negotiated and gave up part of July 4th (my BDAY) so she could stay with them...she will be such a help and I won't have to show may parents where every single thing is or write out a schedule for the animals she knows all that...
SIDE NOTE 1: Kdog's dad gf is his brother's xwife...HOW JERRY IS THAT I don't think I have blogged much about it, but anyway I hate her...she showed up to K's game on her bike in a sports bra that she must have biked 50 miles to get there...and here I am with a burprag and my pants falling down despite my muffin top
SIDE NOTE 2: I have spent most the am hiding porn since my parents are coming to stay hee hee
We had the rehearsal dinner last night at a dive bar, but the food is awesome...jerk chicken and rice...cooked by Jamaicans that come all the way here during the summer to work at this restaurant..it was good to see all my party girls again..but it will be better Sat when I am going to cut loose in my new dress !

No spicy chicken for you!

Okay to ease my selfbash day I am going to list the good things in my life at this moment
(How very Oprah of me!):
1. Both kids are happy and healthy
2.I am going to a wedding with all my friends this weekend
3. I get to see my hubby in a tux
4. Our sex life has been awesome lately
5. It is not so humid today

I paide over 100 to get color and a cut...she cut layers which I loved when she styled but I can't do it...so I have been wearing my hair like this! for 2 weeks

Umm why do I always take pics right out of bed? I haven't even brushed my teeth here...the necklace is still on from last night! But you get the idea

LOVE the hair!!
Sounds like things are really getting exciting your way! Have fun at the wedding tomorrow and a night away with your husband.
I think your hair looks cute!
I think your hair is way cute!!! You just need to go somewhere and get what you need to make yourself feel better about it!! Honestly i think it just needs a flat iron.. but i like my hair stick straight.. and you probably dont!
Glad your pictures went okay..and i'm sure you dont look like poop..
and you have a little house on the prarie museum??? No way!!!! I love that show.. always have.. we read the books when i was little. and i seriously still watch it EVERYDAY!
The other day for the first time in years I saw an episode that i'd never seen before. The whole family was sitting around the table having flash back of things.. i had to call my mom to tell her that i had never seen the episode i was watching! Okay. i admit. i'm a little lame.. but can i go see the musical with you?? that is.. if you can ever get tickets!! :)
Ohhh... i think the hair is super cute!
My blog name is in reference to that Nellie too! That is what my grandma used to call me when I was little. Apparently I was a little beeeeotch.
Hope you had fun at the wedding! It is Sunday morning and Ellie has already taken a nap and I'm on my way there... we had way to much fun at ours!!
btw- my birthday is the 6th! we should celebrate :)