6 months

TEACHBROECK On 7:16 AM




As usual your mother is a little late ....

ON the 9th you turned 6 months...from 3-6 months is such a huge jump...but in the back of my mind I know 6 to 8 months is a leap too.


YOU LOVE:

-TO EAT! Cereal...with veggies. We just started with apples or bananas in the morning.

-To sit at your highchair.

-To watch the dog and cat.

-To roll!!! I waited all this time for a back to tummy roll and you just kept right on rolling ........

-BE held...and "climb" us!

-Jammie time...

-To laugh and smile when people talk to you

-Stare at our blue cups


Things that are changing:

-Since your shots and ear infection you wake up to eat at night

-I can't rock you to sleep anymore....you get too excited and overstimulated...the last 3 nights we just give you a bottle and let you lay in your crib...then rub your back and sooth you to sleep. You settle down much more quickly and sleep better....it saddens your mother though...I LOVED rocking you to sleep.

-The swing and bassinet went back to Grandma's

-You actually drink less formula because you are a good eater



DAYCARE! SO HAPPY TO START AT OUR DAYCARE THIS WEEK.


No more washing, packing, unpacking bottles, food, formula, cereal....L has it all!!! You come home clean and happy. She awake and ready when we get there...it is her job...it is such a warm, educational environment. L is so smart and patient I didn't worry one second the first day.


I see 8 month olds that we know and the are eating REAL FOOD! SITTING! CRAWLING!

Length: 29 inches
Weight: 17 1/2 inches
You are so strong, but sitting is not quite stable yet...
I love you and we enjoy every minute of your changes and smiles.




This is what 4 shots and an ear infection look like

Starting to get cold!

3 Responses "6 months"

  1. Nellie says:

    awww... what a cutie :) I'm so ready for another... it's our new years resolution :)!!

  2. Christy says:

    He is darn cute! I can't believe he is 6 months old already. AMAZING!

  3. jkear says:

    You might try an EarCheck for your next ear infection (www.earcheck.com) I used it on my daughter and it works. It confirmed she had an infection so I gave her some Tylenol so she could sleep and then went to the doc in the morning and he confirmed it. It is great peace of mind!