Today:
K dog's dad emailed me that he is getting back with KANTFACE. After my parents and I helped him get out of her house and I took K on all his weekends so he could "get situated" Last week he could not pick her up because he drank after work...this week he is using GOD as his excuse to a sudden clear mind. I told him I wish I could take K FAR AWAY from such a selfish, shallow person. Damn we had been getting along so well (hmmmmmmmm he moves out we get along)Whatev be miserable. Thanks for putting K though emotional confusion.
And my daycare is bailing on me. Here I ago again...
BUT BUT BUT I give you my sanity....somebody thought he was KINGPIN in his new throne.
When I Said Slow...
16 years ago

It's K-Dog that i feel sorry for, she doesn't deserve that. Hopefully the ex see's the error in his ways after you have talked with him.
It's so nice to see a video of the little one ~ he is a big boy in his new highchair!
l,
Amanda x
So sorry friend.
Poor girl (K). That sucks for her (and you). I hope he comes to his senses.
He is such a cutie :) getting SO big!