Halloween Hangover Funeral Flu

TEACHBROECK On 6:13 AM

Halloween was so fun! And Exhausting! But so fun! Both kids dressed Halloweeny for the day.


Kdog ended up going as Rachel Ray.



Baby J was our little pumpkin of course!



After a long day of school festivities, Jdog, Baby J and I headed to Jdog's grandma's wake. She passed away last Wednesday. It was sad, but she dearly missed her husband that passed 2 years before. She lived a good,long life filled with dedicated children, grandchildren, great grandchildren and even 3 great-great- children. WOW! What a legacy.
After the wake we rushed back to T or T with the kids and visit some special friends. Finally it was off to the annual kids' Halloween party at my friend's restaurant. It is so awesome to have a band, games, and prizes JUST for the kids.




Here is Baby J with my friend who owns the restaurant and watches him on Fridays.



Da fam...I actually don't look like I had lost my mind at this point.


TRICK OR TREAT!


Lastly we went to G &G s house to relax and hang out...


So tuckered out....

6 Responses "Halloween Hangover Funeral Flu"

  1. Christy says:

    The kiddos looked very cute! The Rachel Ray costume is pretty funny.

  2. Amanda says:

    Aww...the kids are so cute all dressed up!
    I hope you all had lots of fun :-D
    l,
    Amanda x

  3. Nellie says:

    awww... what fun! love the rachel ray idea... that is cute. a girl I work with, her little girl was a chef and it cracked me up, so to see another one is hilarious! looks like you guys had a great night :)

  4. Nellie says:

    oh and sorry about his grandma :(

  5. Becca says:

    Such cute pics! Love the fact that she went as Rachel Ray!

    Sorry about his grandma :-( I had a great aunt and uncle that had been married for 63 years. She died in April of last year, and he died shortly after. I really think he died of a broken heart. :-(

  6. Chastity says:

    Rachel Ray? Really? That is too funny.