Where was I again?

TEACHBROECK On 12:59 PM

Oh yes I just about to upload pictures, online shop and read all my Bloggies...when all of sudden IT HAPPENED.........I, teachbroeck, the anal of all clean bees, the mother who threatens near death if ANYONE have food or beverage near MY computer....spilled KOOLAID on the Laptop....(I hate Koolaid but it was the only thing to mix with my VODKA ....see now you understand!) So a week later and 137 bucks we are back in business!



Anyway busy as all getout....sick sick sick...like fever out of my mind sick....



Trying to online shop whilst at work...not good.....have a big order to put in today.



I never want to hear the word DEER or HUNT in the same sentence again!



I will be reading shortly...there is rumor of an AWARD? I am an award VIRGIN! Leave it to Nelly to pop my cherry!









We have been letting the dog INside the house, he actually slept IN our bedroom and not in the kennel for the first tme las tnight..it is going well. he has calmed down and likes to be around people. BUT this is one of his many antics to try to get let in.

I did a 6 month shoot with Baby J and a cousin shoot for Grandma























And here because I love him to death...his Buck. Whatev.

8 Responses "Where was I again?"

  1. Amanda says:

    Congrats on the award!
    You have a lot of great pictures of the kids ~ love them!
    Glad you got your laptop fixed ~ missed you!
    Oh,and hubby and the buck are looking good too!! :-D
    L,
    Amanda x

  2. Nellie says:

    ewww... dead animals give me the heebeegeebees.

    The koolaid thing is SO something I would do. Nice job.

    I was starting to worry about you! ellie started a fever yesterday... she is kinda grumpy and icky feeling... got her flu nasal spray thingy on Tuesday so I'm sure that's why.

    I plan to do some online shopping this weekend also... lands end has a real cute pair of cashmere slippers for $49 (!) that we are going to get for my MIL. Also ordering a cute pair of slippers for my sister from LLBean.

    I'm a cherry popper, hahahah!

    Not sure if you emailed me back about lunch tomorrow... I sent that email from my work address... so if you responded to that I haven't gotten it!

    Happy Turkey Day! Go stuff yourself silly and have a fun day! We'll be at my parents all day with NO INTERNET ACCESS... no wireless anyways and that sucks.

    oh and one more thing... greg's sister is constantly saying "whatev" and we have been ripping on her since she left Sunday... so when you ended your post with it I cracked up... whatev.

  3. Nellie says:

    My mom did ask me to go shopping with her tomorrow... not sure I want to yet... so let me know what your thoughts are on lunch...would your hubby up for a blind couple date?? Say next Friday night? Ellie is signed up for Friday night daycare (yes! we have friday night daycare 2x a month!) The 4 of us could meet up for drinks?? We could make the drive to the p factory... lemme know.

  4. Nellie says:

    greg also just suggested the bluffs... whatev

    no more comments from me... geez. i'm out.

  5. Christy says:

    That last picture is sooooo sad:(

  6. Greg says:

    WOW that little guy is getting so big!!! I can't believe that he is 6 months already!!

    I can't wait to get together at the Bluffs!!

  7. Becca says:

    All I know, is that Matthew went to Texas today for a deer hunting trip, and so help me god if he doesn't come home with something I'm making him sell all of his crap! And he has also vowed not to shave until he gets him a buck. Judging from his hunting record over the past year it looks like I might not see his chin for a while

  8. Stephanie says:

    I love the vodka comment. That will totally be me! :) My entire family hunts and my husband and his family does as well. So those words I hear together ALL THE TIME!

    Oh and super cute pictures!