So yha I am done. I would show you my favorite gifts I bought, but most of them are personalized with names- so umm sorry! I went shopping Friday at Target at 9 am...walked in ...no crowds got every deal I needed. Then took Baby J to get his ears checked (and mine) of course neither of us had anything...bad DR Long story....let's just say it involved coffee stains and burping-EW!
I just had to return ONE THING at Kohl's and found ROCK STAR DEALS! Like Badger pullovers half off...Columbia Wallets 24 bucks with jackknife! 100 dollar cashmere sweaters for 34 bucks!!! I was in HEAVEN! Thank GOD Baby J is so patient.
So yha I am done ...even wrapped a bit Sunday! NEEENER NEEENEER NEENERR
Friday and Saturday went to see Santa at the local park lightings...so fun! Don't be all mad cause you think the new baby has replaced Kdog...no she is PETRIFIED of SANTA...so bust off there are no pics of her and Santa...never has been...I refuse to force her...
Saturday was the last night out of deer hunting...and Jdog CAME HOME I almost fell over...Kdog happen to be home...(because her dad works and I refuse to let her stay 12 hours with KANTFACE) so our whole family went to the lighting that night...oh and rode on a SLEIGH! Pulled by a 4 wheelerthingy!
Enjoy...ps both my kids won door prizes...which by the way K HATES drawings..seriously folks I do not make this up...she refuses to enter them no matter what the prize...First Baby J won 10 Dollars....Kdog won a the grand prize...A SPECIAL GIFT FORM SANTA AT THE HARDWARE...oh dear she cried ....refuses to go pick it up in 2 weekends when he comes (back). Only me!
Whatev.
Did anyone see that story on the Today show where a momblogger noticed a white reflection in the eye of friend's daughter on a blog...and saved her daughter's life from eye cancer...this pic freaks me out.
I have no comment for this...it is my life as I know it...I have a family picture of us on the "sleigh" but is a really bad pic!

Only in WI would they dress up a 4wheeler as santa's sleigh!! Man how I miss living in WI!!
We had pictures with Santa taken his weekend too. I should post the picture. It is pretty hilarious.
Santa is evil. Santa, Satan, see the resemblance? I'm 31 years old and I still cry if I get too close to the Santa area at the mall.