Christmas program

TEACHBROECK On 7:31 AM



My beautiful kids before the program notice her braid came out before her stage performance!


She is so grown up I could cry...no costumes.. 4th grade always do the recorder for the concert...I thought it would drive me nuts but surprisingly I enjoyed it!
Baby J watched every minute



I have mentioned in this blog before that my co-teacher at the time was preggers too. We shared a lot together and she has a beautiful baby girl which obliviously my son is in love with.



TODAY BABY J is 7 months old....monthly post later

Oh and it is a SNOWDAY here...home in my jammies with 2 kids..dishes and laundry are done will wrap some presents later..savoring every hour =)

2 Responses "Christmas program"

  1. Christy says:

    Yay for snow day! AWESOME!

  2. Stephanie says:

    Totally jealous of the snow day! For some reason, we just don't really get those! :(