Ok here is a list of things that MAY or MAY NOT have happened since my vacation started last Wed. In the comment section let me know which you think are true or not...
1. Baby J fell out of his car seat ..which was on a TABLE
2. Kdog puked all night long
3. After being on antibiotics Baby J is cranky and NOT sleeping AGAIN
4. On a moments notice I had to read in front of 100 + people at Christmas Eve service (damn there is a clue on that one)
5. Baby J choked so bad he aspirated on Xmas eve
6. 4 minutes after # 5 my nephew screamed bloody murder when his fingers got caught in between the leaves of the table
7. .34 seconds after #6 G'ma accidentally bounced Baby J's head off carpet trying to help nephew
8. I washed my cell phone in the washer...and lived with no cell phone for 3 days
9. I didn't shower for 3 days straight
10. I witnessed my husband engage in a violent verbal assault...with the Christmas tree..
When I Said Slow...
16 years ago

my guess? they all happened... with your luck.
:)
Yikes! I am hoping that they aren't all true!
I'm hopinng all the ones with the kids are not true!
But i believe that you washed your mobile phone, cause that's something i would do!!
NELLIE IS RIGHT!!! They all happened...most recently the puke fest..I felt so bad for K...she is still recovering but slept good last night..I am off at teh crack of dawn with baby J to get his ears rechecked!
Holly crap!!! You have had an interesting vacation!!
Oh dear!
But wishing you all a little more luck for 2009!
Happy New Year to you all.
l,
amanda x